Dry hair can be anybody’s worst nightmare and it is making your hair look dull and frizzy. The only way to keep the dryness away is to pamper your hair with conditioning treatments that help seal moisture in. Deep conditioning treatments can be too expensive to get done on a regular basis. There are some homemade conditioner recipes the following:
Honey and Olive Oil
Olive oil is a natural conditioner that is helping hydrate and nourishes your hair while honey helps seal the moisture in your hair shaft. There are following how to make homemade hair conditioner:
- You can combine the honey and olive oil and you are getting a smooth mixture.
- Divide your hair into four sections and start applying the mixture to it.
- You can be covered in the honey-oil mixture, cover it with a shower cap.
- Leave the mask in for about 30 minutes and then proceed to wash your hair.
- You can rinse the mask out with a mild sulfate-free shampoo and finish with regular conditioner.
Egg and Olive Oil
The yolk of an egg can be extremely hydrating it also contains fats that form a protective layer over your hair shaft, making it smooth and manageable. There are making your own conditioner the following:
Combine the olive oil and egg yolks and you are getting a smooth mixture. Add a little bit of water to make it easier to apply.
Divide your hair into four sections and start applying the mixture to it. You can work the mixture down from the mid-lengths of your hair or apply it to just the ends.
You can be covered in the egg-oil mixture, cover it with a shower cap.
Leave the mask in for a couple of hours and then proceed to wash your hair.
Coconut oil is working wonders for your hair with extended use. It has penetrative properties and fatty acids that help deeply nourish and condition your hair. There are some making tips for hair conditioner the following:
- You are heating the coconut oil for a couple of seconds until it is slightly warm.
- Start massaging this oil into your scalp and work it down to the tips of your hair.
- Ensure to focus on the tips as these parts need most conditioning.
- You are fully covered, wrap your hair with a hot towel and wait for 45 minutes.
- You can proceed to wash your hair with cool water and a mild sulfate-free shampoo.